2012年1月11日水曜日



茶道 hour, everyone look so happy after had good tea and sweet. 茶道is so pretty and  abstrce ceremony. I love茶道 even it is so hard to sit on our feet for a long time :P


Raining day, a little bit hard but we still had good time met and learned things from old people at 熊本伝統工芸館. They are so skillful and that gave me the idea of how to grow old happily J


Learning time, it]s amazing when you see them do that, it looks like easy. But it’s not!


Made a pottery and had good time with friends. This class always makes my life happy.


After making pottery, kind studio owner offered us a really good tea and sweet. Life was pretty cool having tea in sunshine and nice weather.


Super fun time !!!! I super love Samba Otemoyan ><


日舞, I love this lady’s smile. She made my world shineeee !

日舞 looks so simple but not easy. Good to learn and know the meaning of the dance. My only problem is how hard to open my fan. Anyway, it’s so much fun. J


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿